1.02.2009

My fun weekend

So it is currently 7:30 one Friday night and since a little before 8 today I have been in the Engineering building at USU mainly in Room 103.
Before every Fall and Spring semester USU Math Department offers a wonderful class called the Math Refresher course. It is usually a week long course where there are 4 different classes of Math 0900, 1010, 1050/1060, and Calculus, in these classes you quickly review all the material in the corresponding classes. Although since classes start so early this year we got to cram all the information into 2 days right before school starts.
This is the reason for my pounding head ache right now and my extremely restless legs. I have been the TA for the Math 1050/1060 review course and am very tired of wasting time on my computer. I have gotten on Facebook about 6 time today and don't have anything to do!
In this boredom I did find a new fun game. It is located at http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-gravitygrid/index.html It is really fun and kept me busy for about 2 hours of the 12 for the day.

Tomorrow should be just as good as today is because everyone (about 110 people) get to take the placement exam and hopefully show that they learned what they needed to in able to get into the class they wanted. And it should be fun because school does start on Monday and I am expecting everyone to be a little mad if they don't place in the class. Well only 20 more minutes until I get to go eat dinner.

Maybe you get to read more rambling tomorrow while I waste more time. :) Here is a picture to express my boredom.

4 comments:

Alexis said...

You do look very bored. But still as cute as ever! :) Good luck

Matt and Emily said...

Yuck. Good luck in your long day today. I tried out that game- it's fun. I kept thinking there was some trick I should figure out- do you know lots of tricks?

Rich and Tyra said...

Well, even if you are bored, at least you look stinkin CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

We miss you but we have seen better pics.
Love you,
Dad and Mom