3.10.2009

So here are a few pictures... The first few are kinda gross. Sorry about that but I needed to show you how cold it has been. Everyday my toes go this white/red color then i soak them in water to slowly warm the up then they turn this dark blue/purple color. It isn't so fun, it is starting to warm up and hopefully thus allow full activity and usage of my toes :)
Here are a few pictures of some kids that I teach. They aren't my home room kids but they are still cute. We made ants on a log this day, it was fun. We mixed honey and peanut butter together to make mud to spread on the log then the ants (raisins) would get stuck in the mud. They all loved it.



We have had the opportunity to go to two different KTV's (karaoke) This video is from the second one, it was better than the first. The first was a lot of echo and it was really loud, but this one was really fun. It was Lauren's Birthday, a girl in our group, and it had a buffet that we could eat at. It was pretty good. Chad rocked the place up :)

1 comment:

Cathrine said...

I love the pictures i feel bad for your little toes though sis. Hopefully it warms up quickly!