4.04.2009

The Food

Here are a few pictures of the food that we have had the opportunity to eat everyday, 3 times a day.


Just some food, included is chicken feet.
Here is Chad trying his Chicken Food... he didn't love it. :) It is mostly just tendons and bone. I don't understand why they are a treat.


This is congee... This is what is served for breakfast every morning. I think it is ok but Chad says its not so good. He says its a texture thing but really it doesn't have much taste either.

Here is a fish head that showed up in one of the meals.

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Hmmm... looks like a great diet plan! Yikes. I love that fishhead picture - awesome!! miss you guys!

Emily said...

Good thing I wasn't pregnant. That's all I have to say about that!
:)

Anonymous said...

I should come over, I am sure I would lose weight. I love you guys.
dad phillips