11.17.2009

Happenings

The end of the semester is creeping up closer and closer... it is apparent in the weather, amount of school work increasing, and my lack of drive to do any of it.
I have about 3 different projects that I need to complete before finals week and all of them are at step 0 (haven't started), and it is getting more stressful each day that I put it off again because then I have even less time to finish them all.
Oh Well. :)

Other than the final projects Chad and I are just keeping busy with school and work. I am starting to feel a little bit better, there was a 3 day streak where I kept all my food down.... the only bad thing is that it only lasted 3 days.
But as of yesterday I am past the first trimester so that means that I should be instantly better now... not completely true.

When the cold weather starts the ability and desire to do/go to school drops about as fast as the thermometer, it's just hard to do school work when sitting at your kitchen table with shoes and coat on then all the sudden your fingers can't bend cause they are frozen. Not so productive in studying.... #1 downfall of living in a trailer..... so so so cold....also being so so so cheap to not turn our heater up :)

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas, and we can't wait! Yet another factor playing in on the distraction away from school... Christmas time is no homework time.
Also it is almost Chad's Birthday.

That's all my random comment squished into one post.

Love,
JoAnna

2 comments:

Brian said...

Being cold inside the trailer is nice, but what I really miss is being under the trailer with a blow dryer trying to unthaw my wate pipes at 6am. Thanks for reminding me of the joys of trailer life. Good luck with the projects.

Rich and Tyra said...

Oh I hope you start feeling better soon. You should in the next week or two. Which feels like an eternity when you feel like that, I know. It is so not fun. But it is SO very worth it in the long run! Hang in there! It WILL get better!!!! :) When do you find out what you are having? Are you finding out???