1.24.2013

Bowling Night

Being away from family has left us with a lot of room to improve on doing things. And with it being still so cold outside we have very limited options to get out of the house. So one Saturday we decided to try our hand at bowling.
The awesome shoes.
 We had a great time. And notice the princess dress was not an option to come off for any outing
 Dad helping Cora push it down

 So the night started out with me wiping the floor with Chad... but somehow he came back and beat me... I still don't know how that happened.
 But Cora beat us both so maybe we need to practice up a bit.






1 comment:

Alexis said...

Fun house pictures and bowling {especially the awesome shoes} We took the kids bowling in Michigan a few times and it ended up being lame because miles was not interested unless it was his turn. I had to chase him down the middle of the aisle a few times and fell every time - it's slippery on those lanes! :) Next time maybe we'll try giving each kid their own lane! And I'm so glad that somebody is finally blogging again besides me!! Keep it coming!