3.13.2013

Making memories












I love the night time routine. It has evolved over the past years but every change I still love it.
Right now Chad reads books to Cora while I get Lucy to bed then I tell Cora a few stories in bed then Chad signs her a song or two while rubbing her head.
She loves every part of it.


A big change happened on March 6. Lucy crawled over to a new stroller that our friends the Patrick's gave to us and just started walking with it. She hasn't taken any steps totally unassisted but loves walking with her stroller or holding on to our hands.  


 Cora and Lucy have really started to play together. They like to copy each other and laugh and laugh.








This past week has been beautiful! The weather is warm again! It has been in the 50's and 60's and getting to the 70's. So that means we can go to the park!




Lucy loves the swing as you can see in a video down below. And Cora's legs look so long when she is in the baby swings :)


 Lucy is now 10 months old and can definatly make a mess. She has learned how to pull everything off the selves and sit in the mess and play play play. This video makes me so happy to just watch a short clip of my everyday. Watching these two girls play and explore. I love it



No comments: