11.20.2008

Birthday Boy

Well the countdown is over! Today 24 years ago Chad David Bischoff was born into this alluring world.
Since then he has grown to be an amazing man, and I am very blessed that I am the lucky one to spend the rest of eternity with him at my side.
Chad is a very talented, thoughtful, astute being. And surprises me everyday with how much cooler he gets :)
Anyways I just wanted to let you all know that it is Chad's Birthday today and that I am so happy to celebrate it with him.
Sorry to not have any pictures, I will put some up later but don't have any currently with me.

cheers -
JoAnna

)Also this new background is in honor of Chad. I tried to find a birthday one but this was as close and I could get. Haha doesn't it look like the cars could be balloons or something birthday-ish? :)
Well I hope you enjoy it cause I throughly do.)

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Happy Birthday Chad! We wish we could hang out with you guys more! I'm sure JoAnna made your day great. Love ya both!

Matt and Emily said...

Happy Birthday Chad! What a nice time of year to celebrate a birthday. And JoAnna, you are so festive with the balloony bugs :).

Mama Mia said...

Hope his day was great!