11.26.2008

Photo Booth

This post is dedicated to all those who have ever taken advantage of my computer just sitting around and decided to use Photo Booth. :)
I looked though my pictures today and couldn't stop laughing. So here a few of my favorites.

Just to note. The pictures chosen are close to the true proportion of pictures taken. So depending how many times you make this post is depending on how many pictures you have taken :) Well excluding my self from this poll :)

Also note that this not all of the pictures there are many many more where these came from :)

loves
























2 comments:

Cathrine said...

JoAnna these pictures are quality I'm so glad you shared them with the world

Cassandra said...

I was on facebook and I found your blog. It is cute and your pictures are fun. I like it and will come back soon!