6.28.2010

More Pictures

I know I just posted a bunch of pictures but my sister Cathrine took these today and they are just to cute to not post :)
So here you go another overload of pictures.
For a little bit of information.... We went to the doctor at 3 weeks (2 weeks ago) and she was 10 lbs and 4 ounces (91 percentile) and 22 inches long (91 percentile)
And has grown more since then, I'm guessing she is close to if not 12 lbs already!









The blanket in these ones was made by Chad's Grandma Bischoff for him when he was a baby. One side is pink and the other side blue because they didn't know what Chad was going to be.









4 comments:

Emily said...

sweet, sweet pictures, and I can't believe she slept right through them all!

Alexis said...

So cute.... love the guitar ones :) And I want to squeeze her chubby little arms! What a sweetheart. Nice job Cathrine!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful baby and great pictures.
dad phillips

McCall and Eric said...

Oh my gosh she is so cute! i love the guitar pictures. I still need to come see you! I will call you soon!