3.01.2011

Super Tuesday



Yesterday morning was not such a great day, by 11:00 all I had accomplished was to spill Cora's bananas all over our carpet, spill my pears/pear juice all over our kitchen floor, poor quality clean up of those, no cleaning of the weekend tornado, and a nap for both Cora and myself because of the waking up every 3 hours the night before.
The afternoon turned out to get a great time, Cora and I had the most fantastic day at the dollar store right in front of our home and a great walk on the semi warm day.
I think all the lack of energy from yesterday morning come in a flood this morning. It is 11:30 and I am just going to give myself a public pat on the back, here is a list of all I have accomplished this morning:
Cleaned our fridge- there was a unknown smell coming from it for the past week so I had to find the source, I took everything out and cleaned it I still am not sure the reason for the smell but I think the smell is gone or else I'm just use to it now :)
Replaced 3 burnt out light bulbs through out our home.
Cleaned/scrubbed our sink AND tub- I hate cleaning the tub/shower.
Cleaned up the usual mess.
Got myself cleaned up and ready.
Made dinner for tonight- lasagna
Cleaned up the dinner mess- (why do you have to do dishes 4 times a day? )
and Gave Cora a bath and got the residue of like 3 days of food out of her hair :)

I am quite happy with the morning and so is Cora. :)
Cora helped me clean the fridge was in hind sight was a bad idea but we got through it then she went down for a nap for the sink/tub/mess/my shower/and some of dinner. I was on a roll and wanted to finished dinner so I just let her play and roam around checking on her every few minutes.
The picture below is how she spent the last 10-15 minutes.




Can I just say it is going to be a good day. And a lot more sitting on my duff and playing with Cora this afternoon. :)

1 comment:

Alexis said...

I'll give you a pat on the back too..... there you go. :) It's a good thing these little mess makers are so adorable. And I hate cleaning the tub/shower also. Actually - make that the entire bathroom that I hate cleaning. I beg Brian to do it on Saturday afternoons.