3.14.2011

My new hobby

I have decided to try something new...
The past new months I have taken up a new hobby of sewing and really enjoy it. I am now taking it a step further I have started an Etsy shop.
For those of you who don't know what an Etsy shop is, it is a website that allows you to basically have your store online.
I don't have a ton of stuff on there but will slowly build up my stock. I would also LOVE to do custom orders if you like the style of the dress but would prefer different colors and/or size.
I don't know how successful I will be but I'm not really doing it for the success. I just thought it would be something fun to try and see how it works out.
So go ahead and take a look and let your friends know about me :)

Just click here to preview my site, or on my Banner below.


My shops name is Ms Blue Eyes. Named after the person who has inspired me to create all that I have... Cora Jo.



3 comments:

Michelle said...

Yay! You did it! Now I just need to have a baby so I can dress her in all your cute things :)

Kristy said...

Yeah for sewing! I'm starting to get into it as well. Seriously, props to you for setting up an etsy page!! That is awesome and I LOVE the black spotted dress :) so cute! Thanks for the update! Ps your daught has beautiful eyes :)

McCall and Eric said...

Wow! SO CUTE! I love it. I will tell all of my friends. I just want a little girl to dress in all of those cute things!