6.26.2011

Happy #3

Today I am accomplishing a great Feat I am making a post that is not only a month past but it is happening today! Today is our Three Year Anniversary. I can't believe that we have been married for 3 whole years.

I couldn't be happier with the man that I have chosen to spend the rest of eternity with and am so gratefully that he was willing to be bribed into marrying me. He is such a hard worker and I love to watch him work and see him flourishing in the role of the provider for our family. He is a great husband and a fantastic father. Cora and I are so lucky to have him as our man.

We celebrated our #3 yesterday because today is Sunday and Sunday all ways gets over taken with meetings before and after church and tired baby and tired parents. So Chad set up a surprise date for me Saturday afternoon.
We started with lunch at McDonalds (classy I know) then so relax time then Chad and Cora went to start the surprise while I stayed home and bummed around. Then Chad came back with out Cora and a Canoe on top of our car. We went up 2nd North and there is a little dock that you can go off and just meander around the river. It was fantastic. It felt like we were in another land :) There were all kinds of birds every where and we even saw a baby fawn. It was great. And Chad didn't yell at me for not knowing how to paddle :)
Then we went to our favorite restaurant, Tandoori Oven, and had Butter Chicken (our favorite) and went and picked up Cora at my mom's. Then finished off the night playing kinect with Cathrine and Lo.




It was a great day.

5 comments:

Matt and Emily said...

That is awesome! Looks like fun! I think some really cool cats must have introduced you to Tandoori :).

Katie said...

That sounds like a fun day!

Brian said...

That is a high quality anniversary date! Well played Chad. You two are a great pair.

Stephen and Jayme said...

Congratulations! I'm glad you had such a fun day. I LOVE Tandoori oven, we should go sometime when Stephen and I are up in Logan. I will call you.

Dallin said...

Looks like you had fun. Great pics.

I wonder where Cora got her independence from?