6.02.2011

Tidbits about April and May

It is June already, Wow. Due to the lack of Internet and my laziness I haven't posted for a while so here are a few pictures to give you taste of what our April and May was like.
Baby Animal Days, It wasn't actually THE Baby Animal Days but a week or so after but the animals were still babies and we loved it.

Cora has been helping me cook/wash dishes in the kitchen. This is her helping me make some carrot cake. It turned out fantastic by the way. It you are ever looking for a good carrot cake recipe I would suggest making this one. Especially the cream cheese frosting, If you ever need cream cheese frosting make this one (its the same recipe but its just so good) :)

Here she is again with all her flour glory

(Sorry a few of them are sideways) Here is Easter Cora didn't really get the whole race after the eggs idea but she did love chewing on the basket and sucking on the wrapper of a piece of candy. Yeah we are cruel parents that would let her have candy yet :)

Some of the Bischoff cousins on Easter just hanging out under the counter.

Cora and Daddy in their Easter Best.

Patrick, Cora, and Grandma Phillips on Easter Sunday. Cora sure loves these two they take good care of her.

Grandma Phillips was kind enough to do a Easter Egg Hunt exclusively for Cora unfortunately the previous hunt and the Bischoff's house wasn't prep enough. She still didn't know what to do and the grass was still a bit of a unknown and not so delightful.  

We purchased a King Size bed. I can't believe how huge it is! I brought Cora in with us one morning and she feel back asleep and she just looked so tiny. By the way I think this is the only time that she has fallen back asleep with us, she is kinda stubborn like that.

Cora has started using sippy cups, This day she was pretty excited about it :)

Cora likes to play in the cupboards and one day she sat in this bowl so we made a little ride for her out of it. She loved it.

I had to add this one I was taking pictures of the above "ride" and this is the last one that I took. Lets just say the ride was fun until your hands stay in the bowl and your face hits the floor. I just thought it was funny
There were also a few big events in May that I will post about later such as Cora's First Birthday and our trip to Michigan. But for now this is what you get our Tidbits.

1 comment:

Jake Lindsey Molly Owen said...

I can't believe how much she looks like you--especially in the picture with patrick and your mom!

She's cute. I wish we lived closer so she and Molly could be friends :)