8.24.2011

It is Official

Yesterday I got some exciting news....
I get to teach a class up at USU this next semester.
I wasn't looking for work but my good friends up in the Math office (Linda Skabelund) are always looking out for me. They were looking for another Adjunct teacher and asked if I would be interested. I told them I would be interested depending on the time/days. So they asked what would be best for me and I told them evenings so that Chad could be with Cora.
Then a few hours later I got a call back and they said that they decided to open another evening class and if I would be willing to teach it.

So I am now the teacher of Math 1010 section 25 Monday and Wednesday 6:00-8:00

I guess it is a good thing that I got my degree :)
Here is proof :)

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Wow! That is so cool. You'll do great, are you nervous?

Kristy said...

How exciting! Congrats... professor :)

McCall and Eric said...

Dang you smarty. I think I would currently have a really hard time TAKING Math 1010 let alone teaching it. You're going to be the coolest teacher on campus!