1.06.2012

Our Baby

So it has been awhile since I have posted so to update you on the most exciting news first, Our baby.
I am currently 22 weeks and feeling pretty good. This pregnancy has been a bit rougher on my then Cora was but I have been feeling good the last few weeks and just need to remember to stay away from sugar because it makes me sick if I eat to much. You would think that would be easy to remember that if I eat to much sugar I throw up but for some reason my brain has a hard time comprehending it :)

About a month ago we got an ultrasound to see how our baby is growing and it looks like Cora is going to have a little SISTER to play with. We are excited to have another little girl. It also works out great in the fact that we won't have to buy any clothes because they will both be born in May, good news :)


I don't think that Cora understands a whole lot, but she does know that there are pictures of the baby on our fridge and when I ask where the baby is she will point at my belly... or her belly... or anyone's belly. But I think she will be a great big sister.

Here are a few pictures (sorry they are bad quality, I don't know why really.... but better than nothing)

Here is me at 22 weeks


 This is our baby girl's feet at about 19 weeks.
The ultrasound tech couldn't ever get a good 3D picture of her face so this this what we did get a good picture of... I guess it may just be her best side (jk) :) Here is her little bum.

3 comments:

Lexi Rae said...

YAY for having 2 girls!!!! Sorry this pregnancy has been tough and dang that babe for not liking sugar! :) We miss you guys!

Emily said...

She does have a cute little bum-bum :)

And you are one BEAUTIFUL pregnant lady! Love you guys!

Dallin said...

Yea, Cora even pointed to my belly. oh well.
It's fun to check everyone's blog.
Love you,
dad