8.02.2012

Lucy Lu

 Today Lucy turns 3 months old. I am so lucky to be her mom and love taking care of her. She is a great baby, often time I feed her change her bum then Cora and I talk to her and she ends up falling asleep right on the floor. Needless to say we have been spoiled with such a great baby.

Here are her stats for her 2 month check up:
13 Pounds 1 ounce (93 Percentile)
and
23 3/4 inches long (91 Percentile)
 

 Lucy is a talker especially to her Dad, I don't remember Cora talking/babbling as much as Lucy does. She also loves to be outside or with her sister Cora.
 This is us just chilling on the front lawn.
 Sometimes we may be a little too much loven' from a said sister.

 As you can see from the pictures Lucy still doesn't take a binky but she has found her fist and sometimes thumb and has taken a liking to those :) I have a lot of pictures of this cause I think it is so cute. She sucks on her fist and clutches blanket or clothes with the other one. We will see how cute I think it is when she is two and should stop :)
 Lucy gets lots of loves from everyone she is around.
What a pretty girl

No comments: