8.02.2012

Our Quick trip to Arizona


Over the 24th of July weekend we decided to take a quick trip down to Kingman, Arizona to visit our good friends to Poe's. It was fun to get out of our element and the girls did great in the car.
Arizona was a lot hotter than I expected but we had a good time with great people.
Chad really did enjoy the trip but I just thought this pictures was really funny... Mad Chad

Cora had a few good naps in the car


Getting a little tired of the trip. Actually this is Cora's face when I ask her to smile for me. We are working on it


The theme of the trip is stated in this video.... Cora kept losing her binky so Chad wrote a song for her.




















Also on the way there we stopped in Beaver and I had a flash back of last year stopping at the same gas station with my brother Toph and sister Cathrine.  Toph went to this restaurant and asked if they had any soup. The guy said "no, but I could put some water on a burrito for you"
It was a great memory to come back to me.

2 comments:

Matt and Emily said...

2 things-
#1- the binky song is awesome. I love Cora singing it like she maybe heard it a time or two :)
#2- that burrito soup story is killer funny.

Emily said...

I forgot about BURRITO SOUP! HA, HA, Ha. Thanks for the good laugh tonight. :)