5.02.2013

Easter 2013













We started our Easter Celebration the Wednesday before at storytime in Dolores. They had one of the librarians dress up like the Easter Bunny and hop around outside then come in and give all the kids an egg. Cora thought she was funny when she was outside but when she came in she was a little nervous. Until I told her that she was handing out eggs then she had enough confidence to go get her egg but then kept her distance :)

The library egg hunt was awesome there were a TON of eggs all over the library that the kids to go and collect them all. And each egg had only a few pieces of candy with stickers and/or bunnies in a barrel (like monkeys in a barrel but bunnies)
This is my attempt to get a picture of both Cora and Lucy. They were both having a good time but just didn't want to show it in this picture :)






Since Lucy couldn't eat the candy she decided to eat the eggs




This is Cora and her good friend Hadley at the Easter Egg hut again in Dolores but on Saturday at the park. Cora pretty much cleaned house but was kind enough to give some of her eggs to the littler kids that didn't have as many. Or else we would still probably be eating the candy














Waiting for the hunt to start




This was Easter Day after church. I had made skirts and scarfs for the girls and myself all with coordinating  colors and i didn't want Chad to feel left out so the night before I made my first tie :) I think we all looks quite festive :) Even if we didn't get a picture of all of us together here we all are in many pictures.






1 comment:

Emily said...

The first picture of the Easter Bunny kind of freaks me out! :) I don't blame Cora! :)
Seeing pictures makes me miss you guys lots and lots, hope we get to see you when you come up! :)