5.02.2013

March Catch Up

March has come and gone and here is a little bit of what we have been up to.
















Lucy became a lot more mobile and could get around... as a side affect here is her first big bonk. (its on her forehead you can't see it super good but it is there)
Cortez has some good windy days so we took advantage of it and went to fly a kite. As a kid what I remember of flying kites was trying to run really fast to get my kite up in the air and anytime I turned around to see it flying it would come crashing down.   But this kite experience was much different, we just stood in one spot and it fly high :)








Lucy enjoyed the grass while we flew kites.




















This is Cora enjoying some granola one night before bed. I just love these pictures because it shows how big she is getting! I can believe it.


No comments: