1.02.2014

November

November was a great month that we got to reflect on how blessed we are and spend precious time with each other. Loving the last few days of warm park days and living it up.

Both my girls loved to be swaddled when they were babies and I guess there are something they just never grow out of. Baby Burritos at their finest.

Not everyday are you late to story time because you had to wait for a cattle drive to get past the library. :)




Lucy loves to sit up on the counter and help me cook. This day we had just cut up some pineapple and she is usually always willing to give a good cheeser




The burritos never get old especially when you can have a whole line up 
Bike Gang- you better watch out!



The girls and I had to go to Durango for a doctors appointment and made a morning of it. We went and got a bagel and donuts and went to the park. It hit me while we were there how big my girls are getting and crazy how both can just play on the playground by themselves.



 Both Cora and Lucy love to read. These pictures show the first time Lucy just chilled by herself reading some books. And Cora "reading" a book to Lu. I love that they love to read.
 Helping me cook. All you need is a swimsuit and an apron.


 The first SNOW of the year.

And again helping me cook. I just can't resist those pictures :)

No comments: