4.05.2011

Random Pictures

Life here at the Bischoff Home has been pretty good.
Most of you know but since about December Cora has as one ear infection after another. My best guess is that every time she gets a tooth it somehow causes an ear infection to come in with it. She has had 5 or 6 ( I don't remember) antibiotics to get rid of them. I don't like giving her medicine but I am grateful that we live in a time that we have antibiotics to cure these small sicknesses.
At her nine month check up she had lost some weight since the last time we were in so she was put on a very strict diet of eating a lot more :) Which proved to be harder than expected because she get very distracted while nursing... Even when it is just me and her she somehow hears ever sound and has to see what it was. But she is gaining weight again and is at 20 lbs and 4 oz.
She is now 10 1/2 months old! She has been taking steps for about a month now but just the last few days has really taken off walking. She walks all over our apartment, it is my favorite how she turns around it is a very wide turn and she is still a bit wobbly but defiantly gets around.

Chad is still busy with work, school, and his church calling of ward clerk. We are both excited for summer to really get here so we can spend time outside. I have been keeping busy with Cora and sewing what ever my little heart desires :) I really enjoy making things for Cora to wear and to create something just out of fabric, it is so fun. Also love looking at other peoples blogs to see what they come up with, there are so many talented people out in this world.

 This towel was made for Cora when we went to California this past summer, Vivian, a lady from Chad's mission made it for us. We are a very spoiled family to have so many wonderful people who love us.
This is Cora's favorite place to play she gets in there and takes all the bowls and pans out.. fun fun fun :)
This is what I found one day when I came home from a meeting. Both taking a little Sunday nap.
 Here is Cora in one of the dresses that I have made for her. I am excited that she is now walking so that it is easier for her to wear dresses :) Because I LOVE putting her in dresses and now she won't get mad because her knees are stuck in the fabric. :)
Cora also likes helping me sew... or she just loves the thread spools. I don't know what it is about them but she loves them.
 The two people I love most.
 Just a quick family shot.


 Sorry I don't know why it is turned... But also another past time of Cora's taking all the garbage bags out of the box.
This picture was on her 10 month birthday, her first piggy tails :)

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hurray to cutie Cora Jo. Don't know when we'll see you next, but dying to see her toddling around! :)
Love you guys!

Alexis said...

Classic cupboard picture.... she is adorable. I can't believe I actually get to meet her next month! Hooray! I am impressed you have become quite the sewer, how fun. There are so many darn cute things out there in blogland I think I have like 100 things bookmarked to make or do. I need to stop looking and start doing if I'm ever gonna get to them! :)

Lexi Rae said...

Can I just say I Miss You! And of course Cora too! I'm so sad she has had tons of ear infections, poor thing. And she's WALKING! YAY!!! Oh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE the dress you made for her! SUPER CUTE!