4.07.2011

Cora's 10 Months

I have very talented older sisters named Cathrine and Emily. They were kind enough to share that talent with me.
We had another photo shoot when Cora turned 10 months old. Both their talents and mine are on display :) They took all the fantastic pictures and I made all the outfits.
They did a great job but it is really that hard to get a cute picture of this sweetheart :)

Thanks again Emily and Caddy.
Here are the pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)
Emily took the ones by the window in the black and white dress and Cathrine took the rest.















 I love this laugh.


4 comments:

Emily said...

She is a beautiful, beautiful little girls, and I agree, all Phillips Girls are so talented--lucky to be among you ladies! :)

Nicki said...

Cora is so adorable! And those dresses you made are amazing!

Michelle said...

Those are beautiful pictures of a beautiful girl! I'm glad we're neighbors.

Rich and Tyra said...

What a sweetie!!!! So cute!