4.21.2011

St. George and Other Happenings

We have been loving the few and far between days of sun here, I can't wait for it to be consistent. To escape the rain and snow Cora and I took a quick trip to St. George with my fabulous sisters, Cathrine kindly asked us to drive down with her on Thursday and then we came back with her on Saturday morning. It was such a fun trip, Thanks again Emily Ann for letting us crash your spring break. It was filled with lots relaxing and playing with cousins. There ended up being 6 adults (5 girls and 1, 98%, man :) ) and 11 kids. We stayed in my sister in law's parents house that was between renters so there wasn't any furniture or stairs so Cora just roamed free and did what ever she wanted. It was again so fun.
Cora even did pretty good on the drive no break-downs or hours of screaming which was pretty good for being strapped down for 6 hours each way. We were excited to get home and see Chad, Cora was excited to see her Daddy and gave him a big hug when we got home.
Here are a few pictures from the trip.

On the Drive down.

Puffs banana bread and water helped keep her happy the whole trip. Who knew one baby could make such a mess.

Cora walking out side the house in the warm sun.

I thought she looked so big in this picture, She is growing up so fast.

Still not sure about the grass

This is at the St. George Temple Visitors Center. Cora kept her arm like this for most of the time Elliot was asleep, She loves all her cousins.

Cora's first time seeing the Christus, Ignore the dirty face, she was eating treats to keep her happy.

Just relaxing on the temple grounds is was sunshine

This was actually a few days after we got home but that is how we both felt after we got home on Saturday :)
Cathrine and Emily have a lot more pictures of the activities that we did perhaps I will get around to posting those sometime too.

Other than that Cora has defiantly mastered the task of walking and walks every where now, even down the stairs which quickly turned into a falling down the stairs... time to practice going down the right way. Luckily she was fine and doesn't even have fear of the stairs, unfortunately.
Here is a video of her dancing/falling/walking.
 Now for the random pictures...

Cora got a baby doll from Tyra that came with a backpack and she recently found out how to wear it and loves to wear it. She will bring it to me to put on and just walking around with it on for like 20 minutes. Every once and a while she will reach back and pull on it thus making herself fall down but she thinks it is funny so I don't ask questions :)



Here she is eating some pears that I bottled last summer. I love feeding her those pears and peaches It makes me feel so domestic :)


And here are a few to end Wishing you a Happy Easter.
Love,
The Bischoff Family


3 comments:

Christopher Phillips said...

Sweet! If I remember right for awhile there I was only a "1% man", so I'll take being 98% man any day =)

Alexis said...

She's so cute! I hope she'll warm up to us out here real quick so I can hold her and kiss those cheeks!!

Lexi Rae said...

OH MY GOSH! She is all GROWN UP and walking everywhere! I can't believe it! LOVE HER!
PS - MISS you :)